Focused on results, because compensation makes a difference in your life
With zealous and compassionate representation, the Law Office of James J. Stone focuses on results. We take our responsibility seriously, paying close attention to all factors that can affect the outcome of your case.
The Law Office of the personal injury lawyer of Honolulu, Hawaii, HI, James Stone, crafts effective strategies using in-depth knowledge of legal and medical issues and bringing in experts whose testimony maximizes our chances of winning the following types of cases:
- Personal injury We have helped clients recover compensation following accidents and injuries resulting from the negligence of others in auto, motorcycle, bus, truck and pedestrian accidents and in wrongful death, medical malpractice, slip and fall, elder abuse, and nursing home abuse cases.
- Auto accidents Road and vehicular accidents are the basis of the most common personal injury cases. If you have suffered a serious injury due to the reckless or negligent actions of a driver in any kind of vehicle, we are here to help you.
- Medical malpractice Medical errors by healthcare professionals occur in many settings, including hospitals, clinics, doctor’s offices, same-day surgery centers and nursing homes. Such medical errors may involve failure to diagnose or actions that result in catastrophic permanent injury and even death. The personal injury lawyer of Honolulu, Hawaii, HI fights to recover financial compensation for you or your loved one’s injury or loss of life.
- Wrongful death If a member of your family dies because of another’s negligence, you may have a wrongful death case. We investigate the cause and take appropriate action on your behalf.
About James J. Stone
James J. Stone was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii and is thoroughly familiar with Hawaii’s multiple cultures and the needs of Hawaii’s residents and visitors. He attended St. Louis High School and graduated from the University of Hawaii. He was a member of the first graduating class from the University of Hawaii’s school of law.
- Serious personal injury
- Auto accident
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Hawaii, 1977
- S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 1977
- D., University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, 1976
- A. in Political Science, University of Hawaii, 1970
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association