Originally raised right here in Jacksonville, Amber is passionate about selling real estate in Eastern North Carolina! Her lifelong connection to the area helps her more thoroughly understand what matters most to clients when buying and selling in Jacksonville, Swansboro, Hubert, Richlands, Sneads Ferry, Topsail Island and surrounding areas. As co-owner of the highly successful 40 Sails Real Estate Group, she works closely with two other extremely professional agents. She also employs two military spouses to oversee marketing and new construction needs. Amber lists and sells many new construction and resale homes and land, and listens carefully to the details that matter most to her clients. She works frequently with many military and first-time home buyers/sellers and always ensures her clients receive the highest level of service possible.
Amber spent several years studying in Europe and living in California after graduating from college, and has successfully worked with a very extensive clientele. She understands first-hand the stress that moving, buying, and selling can cause and works every day to ensure that your transaction will be smooth and rewarding. When not selling real estate, she loves spending time with her family, boating on the Intercoastal Waterway, and traveling to new places!
Amber genuinely cares for every client and makes each one a true priority. Contact her today and make your real estate dreams a reality!
• Military Relocation Specialist Designation
• Platinum Cartus Preferred Agent
• Million dollar producer within first six months of Real Estate
• Multi-Million Dollar producer every year in Real Estate
• No. 1 Coldwell Banker Team in North America in 2020 (1-3 Agents)
• Consistently ranked as Overall Top Producers for Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage – Jacksonville
• Cartus Relocation-Platinum Level, 2016 DOUBLE EAGLE EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER (USAA and Navy Federal Credit Union)-Primary broker exposure which generates 300+ buyers each year.
Click The Buttons Below To Read My Reviews!